Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.10 (Win_x64)
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 1.1 GB
- Uploaded By xPaco1337
- Downloads 191
- Last checked 4 days ago
- Date uploaded 1 week ago
- Seeders 2
- Leechers 6
Install Instructions: (Read carefully!)
Uninstall your previous Lightroom version and delete SLCache and SLStore folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\
Restart your PC.
1. Disable your Network card or pull the network cable.
Make sure you dont have any of those entries in your hosts file
located in C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
If you have those entries, delete it and save your hosts file.
2. Run Lightroom.6.Setup to extract installer on your desktop and run installer after extracted.
3. Click on Install (I have purchased).
4. Click on Sign In (make sure your network connection is offline).
5. Click on Connect Later
6. Accept the License Agreement and enter the serial generated from our Keygen
(Open keygen 'xf-adobecc2015' from XFORCE folder, on Product line find Adobe Lightroom CC,
click on Generate and copy serial, do not close the keygen)
When the error "Please connect to the internet and retry" shows, click connect later.
7. Run 'AdobePatchInstaller' from Update folder.
8. Launch Adobe Lightroom shortcut from your desktop.
9. Click on "Having trouble connecting to the internet ?"
10. Click on Offline Activation.
11. Click on Generate a requets Code
and a request code will be generated. Copy that code and paste in Request line in your keygen, click on Generate,
copy code from Activation line and paste in installer, click Activate. Close the keygen.
12. Click on Launch or close the Window.
When installation is finished (close Lightroom), execute disable_activation.cmd from 'XFORCE' folder,
(in Vista or Win7, run it as admin if you have uac enabled)
or do it manually.
13. Add the text below to the bottom of your hosts file.
(The host file is located C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)
Open it with wordpad, notepad or whatever.
# Adobe Blocker
If you can't save because you don't have an administrator permission, edit it to have full control for your username.
14. Block 'lightroom' aplication (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\) with firewall (Advanced/Outbound/New rule).
15. Restart PC and launch Lightroom, open Preferences and under General tab uncheck 'Automatically check for updates'.
Delete new created Lightroom folder and Aplication Manager shortcut from your dekstop.
If you don't have 'Dehaze' effect, close Lightroom and run 'amtemu.v0.9.2-painter' from 'AMT.Emulator.v0.9.2' folder, find Adobe Lightroom and click on install,
navigate 'amtlib.dll' located in
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom
16. Enable your network card.
Files:Lightroom CC 6.10 (Win_ x64) adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter
- adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe (587.5 KB)
- changelog.txt (1.8 KB)
- file_id.diz (0.3 KB)
- painter.nfo (59.8 KB)
- amtemu.v0.9.2-painter.exe (2.4 MB)
- 6.10.xml (3.3 KB)
- Assets1_1.sig (1.2 KB)
- Assets1_1.zip (345.4 MB)
- Install.db (792.0 KB)
- Install.sig (1.2 KB)
- Media_db.db (153.0 KB)
- Media_db.db (153.0 KB)
- Media_db.sig (1.2 KB)
- Setup.xml (0.4 KB)
- UpdateManifest.sig (1.2 KB)
- UpdateManifest.xml (3.3 KB)
- AdobePatchInstaller.exe (1.5 MB) XFORCE
- disable_activation.cmd (1.1 KB)
- install.txt (2.9 KB)
- xf-adobecc2015.exe (109.0 KB)
- Lightroom.6.Setup.exe (744.0 MB)